Holy Cow!! Calvin is hot! Hi Kate, Courtney told me I had to come to your site and look at the bloopers. I guess being as I am an honorary Horch girl I can make a comment about how seriously funny this pic is!! By the way, I call WHATEVER, on Courtney rarely laughing out loud!! She is a goof. Your blog is way cute!!
Claudia- yeah I do and she is actually getting engaged. If I showed her this it would just cause a lot of heartache and regret and that would be sad! :)
5 Comments:
Is Calvin aware of this?
~Mom
Okay, I'm going to WET MY PANTS! I rarely laugh out loud :) but WOW.
Holy Cow!! Calvin is hot!
Hi Kate, Courtney told me I had to come to your site and look at the bloopers.
I guess being as I am an honorary Horch girl I can make a comment about how seriously funny this pic is!!
By the way, I call WHATEVER, on Courtney rarely laughing out loud!! She is a goof.
Your blog is way cute!!
Amy...don't you have a sister who is marriagable age? Show her this shot!
Claudia
Claudia- yeah I do and she is actually getting engaged. If I showed her this it would just cause a lot of heartache and regret and that would be sad! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home