Please feel free to comment.
Joylyn makes that same face when she eats pickles. But then she always is coming back for more.
Brinsley said, "Oh, ee cry-- ee cared?" Which means, "Oh, she cried... is she scared?" And I said, "No, Brooklyn's saying "ooohoohoo"! So Brins said, "Oh, ee silly", which you can probably decipher :)
I think Brooklyn would like playing with Brins. Send her over to play!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Joylyn makes that same face when she eats pickles. But then she always is coming back for more.
Brinsley said, "Oh, ee cry-- ee cared?" Which means, "Oh, she cried... is she scared?" And I said, "No, Brooklyn's saying "ooohoohoo"! So Brins said, "Oh, ee silly", which you can probably decipher :)
I think Brooklyn would like playing with Brins. Send her over to play!
Post a Comment
<< Home