She looks so cute from behind! Like Tawni, in theory, if she could MOVE :)
And if she is really reverant during the prayer, then I'm sending my kids to you during the first year for eclesiastical training because I thought it was good that Brinsley is reverant!
She wasn't really praying (obviously) but she was holding the scriptures. It was so cute! I love her huge heed and little body when she gets up on her knees like that :)
4 Comments:
She looks so cute from behind! Like Tawni, in theory, if she could MOVE :)
And if she is really reverant during the prayer, then I'm sending my kids to you during the first year for eclesiastical training because I thought it was good that Brinsley is reverant!
She wasn't really praying (obviously) but she was holding the scriptures. It was so cute! I love her huge heed and little body when she gets up on her knees like that :)
Aye, she'll be crying 'erself to sleep tonight on her 'uge pilla...
Wow, 3 months later I am noticing how incredibly bald she is! How sad! But still adorable :)
Post a Comment
<< Home