Please feel free to comment.
Next time she does this, try to get her to laugh... falling asleep laughing is VERY funny :) Brins did it right after Tawni was born, Syd and I were laughing our heads off!
That is so funny. But I was baking so I wasn't paying attention to her, and when I looked over she was out. Her sleeping schedule has been so off!
Wish I coud sleep this good!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Next time she does this, try to get her to laugh... falling asleep laughing is VERY funny :) Brins did it right after Tawni was born, Syd and I were laughing our heads off!
That is so funny. But I was baking so I wasn't paying attention to her, and when I looked over she was out. Her sleeping schedule has been so off!
Wish I coud sleep this good!
Post a Comment
<< Home