Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

November 25, 2005


Brooklyn is growing up too fast.

12 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

That is too funny! What did you use?

November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just some balls that go in this green dinosoar we got her. She put one in her shirt on accident, then I put in the other one. We couldn't stop laughing.

November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom is going to be disgusted with you!

November 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO DISGUSTED

December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate...love your shirt :)

December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See! I told you Kate! You're busted!

December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I'm not. Your busted.

December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so hillarious i love that little girl and i knew you would do something like that to her someday. i just knew it!
love ya tons

December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Mallory knew that would happen because Kate and I stuffed balloons into her shirt pretty much every time there were two balloons of the same size in the house!

December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But my mommy says their sweet"

December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"your mommy IS A TWIT!"

December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are weird

December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home