Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

November 05, 2005


Fish Face

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

We think the reason she can make this face so good is because she only has her 2 top and 2 bottom teeth, the rest is just gums so she can really suck those cheeks in :)

November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny! What a cute girl!

November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glad I was there to see this face in person!! I guess Kelly burned you the wedding CD's? I showed Dad last night and he really laughed at this one!
Mom

November 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter has an amazing mouth! It's acrobatic! WOW! I heard about her sucking on tables etc. too! What a funny girl!

November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home