OH MY HECK! We need to keep her away from Brinsley... I can just see them feeding off eachother! Brins will be like, "check this out Brooklyn, if you stand on a pew at church, jump in the air and land on your bum on the pew while someone is speaking, you get a lot of laughs... and it barely even hurts!"
That is amazing! Joylyn just barely learned to climb on our couch. I can't believe she's doing that already! You've must really have your hands full Kate!
5 Comments:
She climbed up on top of the table and stood up 100% on her own, she is wild!
OH MY HECK! We need to keep her away from Brinsley... I can just see them feeding off eachother! Brins will be like, "check this out Brooklyn, if you stand on a pew at church, jump in the air and land on your bum on the pew while someone is speaking, you get a lot of laughs... and it barely even hurts!"
This pictured made me GASP!
It looks worse than it is, I am cropped right out of the picture.
That is amazing! Joylyn just barely learned to climb on our couch. I can't believe she's doing that already! You've must really have your hands full Kate!
Post a Comment
<< Home