D- you're a darling and E- you're exciting F- you're a feather in my arms, can you hear the drums Fernando? For so many years I haven't seen a rifle in your hand... do you hear the drums Fernando? I still recall the fateful night we crossed the Rio Grande.. if I had to do the same again, I would my friend, Fernando. There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Fernando... though we never thought that we could loose, there's no regret-- IF I HAD TO DO THE SAME AGAIN, I WOULD MY FRIEND, FERNANDO!
5 Comments:
A- you're adorable
B- you're so beautiful
C- you're a cutie full of charms!!!
D- you're a darling
and
E- you're exciting
F- you're a feather in my arms, can you hear the drums Fernando? For so many years I haven't seen a rifle in your hand... do you hear the drums Fernando? I still recall the fateful night we crossed the Rio Grande.. if I had to do the same again, I would my friend, Fernando. There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Fernando... though we never thought that we could loose, there's no regret-- IF I HAD TO DO THE SAME AGAIN, I WOULD MY FRIEND, FERNANDO!
ABBA is weird.
No, pretty much COURTNEY is weird.
i second that notion
Post a Comment
<< Home