Please feel free to comment.
The top left is the goofy face she is making after the flash went off in her face. She held it for a long time cause we were all laughing at her. What a goof!
That's a really cute face though!
I meant the top right. Oops!
HAHAHA! I love the bottom two! They are so dang cute!!I guess that this just proves that she is a bit of a Horchie! Every girl needs a little chocolate!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
The top left is the goofy face she is making after the flash went off in her face. She held it for a long time cause we were all laughing at her. What a goof!
That's a really cute face though!
I meant the top right. Oops!
HAHAHA! I love the bottom two! They are so dang cute!!
I guess that this just proves that she is a bit of a Horchie! Every girl needs a little chocolate!
Post a Comment
<< Home