Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

November 23, 2006

The naughty spot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH Sad! I don't think she knows how to be naughty...does she? She probably learned it from Tawni :) HA HA HA

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love the one with her arms outstretched. You're such a cruel mom.

It's so hard to put them in timeout. When Joylyn throws fits I have to leave the room so she doesn't catch me laughing at her.

November 30, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh totally. It makes me sad to do it, but then again this one made me laugh a little. She was working it to get out.
And I was just holding the camera in my hand talking to her about what she did. I'm suprised they turned out and weren't just of the floor. Thats why her arms were out-stretched. She was ready to say "sowwy." :)

November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home