Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

December 14, 2006

This is a picture of Brooklyn not touching the tree.
It was a little rough this year, but when I tell her something, its amazing how seriously she can take me. She had trouble obeying when no one was around, and when I came into the room she would back up real quick, point to the tree and say to me "no touch". Ya, way to fake it. But when all else failed we could always put Santa (a stuffed doll) under the tree and that would keep her away. She was scared stiff of that doll! Is being scared of Santa really a genetic trait I passed down?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

I love that face! "I didn't do it mommy I swear!" or "Look at me I'm being good." Not touching the tree can be such a difficult task.

When the ribbon would mysteriously fall off our tree, it was always Joylyn's little lamb's fault (she'd say "Na-no shish-ee, no touch. Dit dit dit down" and her lamb had to sit in timeout). Joylyn would never touch the tree herself. Right.

December 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Santa IS scary! He sees you when you're sleeping...

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HAHAHA, Courtney is a goof!

We were lucky this year because we thought Mal would totally LOVE the tree and that it would be the biggest pain. Well, actually, she is going through some texture therapy and HATES the texture of grass and apparently Christmas Trees! She didn't touch it!

January 06, 2007  
Blogger Kate said...

Thats awesome

January 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home