Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

January 28, 2007




Well, she did it. I was so worried that she was going to fall out of her bed, and she did. I heard a loud thump, then two smaller ones, went in there and found this. In her defense, she has been VERY sick, temps peaking at 104*. Her extra pillow (to keep her up more so the cough wasn't so bad) fell off, she dragged her blankies off with her, but she just turned over and cuddled right back in to sleep. And you can tell from picture #3 that she is out. She still curls up on her knees, I used to think that was so comfortable too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Poor baby! I hate when kids are sick! It is so sad!

February 05, 2007  
Blogger Kate said...

She actually fell off for real last night at 3:28, and there were lots of tears. But after 2 minutes of holding her she was ready to lay back down.

February 05, 2007  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh, little sweety. I hate it when they're sick. It's so frustrating not to be able to kiss it all better.

February 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my sweet Brooky! She is SUCH a sleeper!

February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home