Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

May 21, 2007

So I saw this neon sign in a window, totally looks like Dad right? Or is it just me?
It is an add for Central WA University and Ipod.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great. before i read the caption, i asked myself how you photoshopped that picture of dad.

May 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I TOTALLY thought it was dad!!! That is way too funny! I mean seriously, TWINSIES!

May 23, 2007  
Blogger Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I still think it is him! I think he has a side job as a "Neon Light Poser" to pay for all of his scuba stuff!

May 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Kate totally got us... it IS dad! Good one!

May 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate....your "gotcha" skills are now legendary!

June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home