Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

June 14, 2007

Audrey Hepburn?

Chris Farley?

One of the Newsies?

Kelly Clarkson?

Little Miss Muffet?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I think Audrey Hepburn and Chris Farley are a toss up for my favorites...

June 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Farley!!!!!

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Totally Chris Farley!

June 16, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um, Chris Farley is definitely the closest look alike in here! Although, I do love Little Miss Muffet... did you get that graphic out of one of mom's books? Because it's rad and it totally reminds me of childhood!

June 19, 2007  
Blogger Kate said...

Miss Muffet was just an online find.
But I do love this, it is so fun. And Brooklyn is SO WEIRD!

June 20, 2007  
Blogger Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Chris Farley...HILARIOUS!! The Audrey H. one is also a very good one. The Kurt Cobain one is also really close! Too Funny! I love these Kate! :)

June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you posted these, I have be seeing alot more Kurt Cobain. Who is supposed to be combing that girls hair? I need my work responsibilities spelled out, evidently!

June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home