Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

July 02, 2007

Take a look at this picture. What is wrong with it... could it be the diaper completely off and to her left!!! I can't believe she is doing this, but that is what has happened lately. And she usually wets the bed a little too. She is in the process of potty training, but is not ready for over-night-naked-parties quite yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Joylyn is still not ready for the "over-night-naked-parties." That's the last thing they master, but I am so ready to be done with the pull-ups!

July 17, 2007  
Blogger Annie said...

that is so funny!

July 17, 2007  
Blogger Annie said...

that is so funny!

July 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Last? With Brins it was the first (and only) thing she mastered... each kid is so different!

Oh, but I feel your pain with changing sheets! Yesterday, I had to do it TWICE for Tawni! I'm going to tape that diaper on!

July 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home