Please feel free to comment.
I want to wash my car in my panties too. :)
Ha! That made me laugh out loud! (But I am against typing lol so I had to spell it out.)
We're working on how to stop while riding a bike . . . hopefully steering (and not crashing into the wall/car) will come soon!
How the heck did you get her to pedal? Brins and Tawni are still struggling with that...
I guess Brooklyn is just more advanced, HA! I don't know, but she has steering down pat now. Maybe this bike is easier. She does scoot all the way up and sit on the bar to reach the pedals too.
Kate you made ME laugh out loud with your whole LOL thing! I miss Brooky! She is getting so darn big! I am glad to see new pics. I love new pics. In fact, I should put some up too. My kids are enormous! OH and my Mally watched the videos on your site and Courtneys and laughed the whole time. She LOVED to see the little girls! They need to play!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
I want to wash my car in my panties too. :)
Ha! That made me laugh out loud! (But I am against typing lol so I had to spell it out.)
We're working on how to stop while riding a bike . . . hopefully steering (and not crashing into the wall/car) will come soon!
How the heck did you get her to pedal? Brins and Tawni are still struggling with that...
I guess Brooklyn is just more advanced, HA! I don't know, but she has steering down pat now. Maybe this bike is easier. She does scoot all the way up and sit on the bar to reach the pedals too.
Kate you made ME laugh out loud with your whole LOL thing!
I miss Brooky! She is getting so darn big! I am glad to see new pics. I love new pics. In fact, I should put some up too. My kids are enormous!
OH and my Mally watched the videos on your site and Courtneys and laughed the whole time. She LOVED to see the little girls! They need to play!
Post a Comment
<< Home