Home Page       Photo Album       Brooklyn's Progress       Bloopers       Videos

Bloopers

Please feel free to comment.

September 13, 2007

Brooklyn is so excited to be in panties, and her new boots.
Rinsing out her mouth, getting ready for bed!
And then she wanted me to take a picture of her bum. She said "my panties cute!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I failed to mention that this was a test run. She is not really all the way in paties YET.

September 12, 2007  
Blogger Annie said...

I love it! She is such a little adult. Tell her I think her panties are super cute too.

September 14, 2007  
Blogger Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh, this is so dang cute! She is such a little sweetie and I LOVE her hair!

September 15, 2007  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! That is just too cute! Panties just make them look so grown up. I love it!

September 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh panties! I love the one where she's hanging there the best!

September 19, 2007  
Blogger Kirstin said...

Her panties are WAY cute - you go Brooks! :)

January 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home