Please feel free to comment.
That is hilarious! I bet that was pure torture to let it all just sit there untouched!
That is a very pretty candy house!
And I helped!
Yeah, but here's my memories of Kate... do you remember how you would sneak a huge bite out of the house too soon to tick mom off? Good times...
Ya, and she would wonder who did it, until she developed her film and there was a picture of me taking the bite :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
That is hilarious! I bet that was pure torture to let it all just sit there untouched!
That is a very pretty candy house!
And I helped!
Yeah, but here's my memories of Kate... do you remember how you would sneak a huge bite out of the house too soon to tick mom off? Good times...
Ya, and she would wonder who did it, until she developed her film and there was a picture of me taking the bite :)
Post a Comment
<< Home